Friday 15 October 2010

It’s about me


I am Janani Duleesha Paranamana. I am 14 years old. My school is Sri Sumangala Girls School. I am learing in grade 10. I am the only child of my family. I have three dogs. They are like my siblings. I live in Panadura with my parents and dogs. I love to make good friends. Now I have made lots of good friends. Out of them my ever loving and never changing best friend is Senuri Fernando.

Usually I am reading story books, watching movies,
   listening to music, riding bicycle, collecting stickers and petting my dogs as my hobbies. My favourite books are Famous Five, Secret Seven, Hardy Boys and the Village by the Sea. And I am interesting by watching Three Idiots, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Tara Rum Pam, Marley and me, Tare Zameer par, Three Ninjas and Catch that Kid again and again. I love to dance with my friends by singing latest songs. I am interesting in playing with pets too. I can introduce those things as my favourites.

I can say studying my lessons, eating rice and taking medicines as my worst things. They are too horrible. When I am studying I can’t concentrate my mind that’s why I hate studying. When I take my text book to study lots of things are reminding. If I study five minutes I want a recess for an hour.  But I love to study Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. I like to learn History too because of my teacher who is teaching us. I can say English Language and English Literature as my really admiring subjects. Anyway I am managing my studies. However I have made time to login facebook too with all my activities.

I do Swimming as a sport. It is my life. I am a swimming champion. I am a member of our school Synchronized Swimming Team too. I love to play basketball but it is not allowed in our school. I am a popular girl in my school because of my service. I am a member of a lot of clubs such as I.T. club, National youth awarding Unit. I am an environmental pilot and a prefect. So everyone knows me.

My only hope is to be an Engineer and serve my motherland. So I am working hard to make my hope true. When I grow up surely I will be an Engineer.

4 comments:

  1. "I do Swimming as a sport. It is my life. I am a swimming champion". .. lol is this true??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ඔයා ගොඩ පීනලද චැමිපියන්?

    ReplyDelete