Tuesday 26 October 2010

My Ideal House




I am going to tell you some thing interesting. It’s about my dream house. My Ideal house would be situated in a top of a high mountain. It would make out with sweetmeats like biscuits, chocolates, pebbles etc.  It wouldn’t be much big.  It would be cuter.  My lovely sweetmeats house would be shine in the top of that tiny mountain.  And it will build near a waterfall. It would covered with most beautiful and clourful flowers.
Inside of my house there would have only three bedrooms, three bathrooms, one kitchen with a pantry, big living room and a smart veranda. I would complete bedrooms with all facilities. I ‘m decorating my bedroom with flower petals and it would make my room more comfortable. And I will don’t forget to make another small natty kennel with the same model for my three dogs.
 Near my dream house there would have a tank as a swimming pool. I am going to have all luxury things naturally.  If some one visits my dreamy garden he or she can see my flower gardens and water ponds. And my garden would like a paradise because so many birds, rabbits, deer and squirrels. I would like to make my ideal home and garden most fantastic. 
I selected this area to build my dream house because I want to live freely. And I am echo friendly.  So I will protect the environment also. I would like to decorate my ideal house like heaven.

2 comments: